Scavenger Hunt #3. Ten Articles On Writers’ Voice
Ten Articles On Writers’ Voice:
Ten key points:
– “voice” means an original, an author who is like no others.
– To set your voice free, set your words free. Set your characters free. Most important, set your heart free.
– Your voice is yourself in the story.
– The intersection between inner speech and external create write’s voice.
– Spend time analyzing stories or articles you like and jot down the details.
– The right voice makes the work accessible; it gives us the tone and point of view that best illuminate the material and make it shine.
– Let the voice do the job for you in the material in order to tell itself.
– Voice is not only the about the topics, the details, but the the passion for the subject matter, and the fortitude of opinion.
– We must understand ourselves, our personality, and the building materials that have gone into the construction of the edifice we are today.
– Every person has their own unique voice inside them.